Tuesday, May 03, 2011

What if...

Have you ever believed something big was about to happen?  Something really important?  Something people were going to remember for a long time?  

I have been experiencing that lately - so why not start a blog, just in case?  Who knows - maybe it's nothing - but then again - maybe having this information captured in a blog will help to tell the story for years to come.

Welcome to My VIVE.  I'm glad that you stopped by.  Over the next who-knows-how-long I'll do my best to capture snapshots of time to help share what it is that I was thinking throughout my journey.  What will I be writing about?  I guess that all depends on what happens!


4 comments:

  1. My prayers shall join you on that journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - thanks Joey. I have been following your blog for some time and I have learned a lot from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am sure that I will too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually you inspired me to update my own all-too-infrequently updated blog.
    So I wrote a new entry this evening.

    I look forward to reading more of what's inside your mind.

    ReplyDelete