Monday, July 25, 2011

Love, you're seriously messing me up!

I'm continually being amazed by this message of love that has been on my heart this last year. It came up again this morning in church.

The message related back to finances, and at the end of the message the question "what can we do with our finances" (or something to that degree) came up.

I started to think of the greatest and second greatest commandments and used he same definition for love. Then I asked myself, how can my finances reflect the greatest commandments?

Heres what happened. I started asking the question "How can my finances allow me to be patient with others, kind towards others, not envious of others, not proud towards others, not rude to others, etc".

Wow. I'm stunned again. While I don't have an answer for each one of those statements, others speak loudly. The same could be done with other resources such as time as well.

I have so much to learn about love!

No comments:

Post a Comment